Too busy and overwhelmed to write articles?
Is your goal to expand and grow your business in 2015?
Tired of bland and boring copy?
Trying to promote your products and services but don’t want to come across too salesy?
If you’re a company running a business, you need professional-quality writing. If any of my 7 writing services interest you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.
1. Direct-response sales letters. Promotional letters for the direct-response industry are all about persuading someone to action: click, sign up, donate, and buy. As your business grows, you need to ensure your clients are continually interested in your products and services. Fee is based on number of letters.
2. E-newsletters. This is an inexpensive way for a company or service to develop a relationship with prospects, and position itself as an industry expert. As your ideal writer, I enjoy researching and learning about new things while developing this relationship with your clients. Fee is based on issue.
Length: 1,200 to 1,500 words
3. Case-studies. As a storyteller, I will write short “before-and-after” stories describing how a company solved a challenge with a product. Fee is based on piece.
Length: 800 to 1,200 words
4. Online content. Business use content such as articles, blog posts, emails, and so on to educate their customers and prospects with stories, metaphors, and simple advice. Fee is either per piece and/or content marketing plan.
Not only can I write industry specific articles, blog posts and emails in a particular area or topic (see samples below) but I can also develop your content marketing plan.
5. Social Media. Talk about variety! I can craft Facebook posts, LinkedIn articles, comment responses, tweets and more. I enjoy engaging with readers. Fee is monthly and based on involvement.
6. Emails. As an expert email copywriter and “idea machine” I can write compelling copy that will also educate your customers and prospects to take action: click, sign up, donate, buy, etc. Fees are based per email.
Length: 500 to 2,000 words.
7. Customized “story” pages. All businesses should have a compelling “About” page that really spells out the WHY of your journey and why you are doing what you are doing now. The WHY is more important than the actual product at first. Your prospect will buy based on your compelling WHY as opposed to buying simply based on the features.
- How Writers Can Write Authentically about a Difficult Situation
- How to Make Your Dreams Come True
- How to Keep the Faith to See the Change
Day One E-course Sample: “Blog Your Memoir and Make Money.”
Huffington Post and other Guest Blogs
Have a peek at my most popular articles including:
- Huffington Post – 5 Eco-Friendly Alternatives to Improving Indoor Air Quality
- C Hope Clark’s Funds for Writers – Build an Author’s Platform by Becoming an Internet Radio Show Host
- Inkwell Editorial “Finding Freelance Writing Opportunities as a Stay-at-home Mom”
- Krazy Coupon Lady “5 Budgeting Tips for Moms Who Don’t Get Paid Maternity Leave“
- MediaBistro “What You Need to Know about Hybrid Publishing“
- WritersWeekly “Using Personal Stories to Connect with Clients“
Connect with me about my writing rates for each of these services. I offer a free consultation. Connect with me here.
Client results are here.