I’m a brand journalist and think like a marketer approaching your brand with the eyes, insight and delivery of a reporter.
As a content strategist and ghostwriter, I’ll pick up your voice and brand to establish your credibility as a thought leader.
I’m a member of the Editorial Freelance Association and help with the planning of the various events of our local Pittsburgh chapter.
My work has appeared in Entrepreneur.com, Business2Community, Huffington Post, The Writer’s Digest, The Writer and other high-exposure outlets. I’ve published numerous articles and essays in print including my author winning memoir Accidental Soldier: A Memoir of Service and Sacrifice in the Israel Defense Forces and Sand and Steel: The Spiritual Journey Home (2018)
Below you’ll find a number of my pieces from About Us pages to informational articles on consumer-driven topics.
- About Us – A Motivational Story I ghostwrote for Shopping Cart Elite, an e-commerce brand. (Igor Soshkin, CEO directs his clients to this page every time they want to know more about his e-commerce company.)
- Five Ways to Transform Your Home into a Stress Reducing Paradise. Shared 340 times. Huffington Post
- 9 Tips and Strategies for Promoting Your Book Locally, a guest column for Writer’s Digest
Pitched Software/Technology topics to High Tiered Media Outlets (Ghostwritten with inbound marketing links)
- 5 Telltale Signs You’ve Outgrown your E-commerce Platform for the Software Blog Capterra the software blog
- Entrepreneur: 5 Signs You Should Upgrade to a New E-commerce Platform
- 3 Top E-Commerce Trends for 2017 – Something Digital
- Business2Community: Upgrading E-commerce Platforms
- Business2Community: What does it mean to choose the right brand for your company or your business?
Client results are here.