Let the Soul of Your Story…Sing!
Attention: Creative marketers, Writers, Speakers, Coaches, ALL Service-Based Entrepreneurs and anyone with an interest writing their compelling story!
- Do you struggle with writing?
- Are you concerned with how people will view you from your About page?
- What if you could get clear on that one professional story that will build trust?
- What if you could market your products and services from your heart without getting salesy?
The more your peeps are engaged and trust you, the more they buy from you.
If you’ve been trying to figure out how to upgrade your boring Bio page to something that really reflects your professional journey, this workshop is for you!
Writing an About page is not like writing a BIO page!
It is SO much juicier than writing about a bunch of degrees and certificates.
I know what you’re probably thinking…
“What if I don’t have any interesting stories to tell?”
“How can I create such a brand without stories?”
“What if I don’t have any stories to share like Tony Robbins or J.K. Rowling?”
After talking to clients and listening to their stories, I am convinced of the following…
1. Everybody has a professional story, but most people don’t think it’s a story worth telling
2. Everybody has dealt with some hardship, personal challenge or discomfort
3. Everybody’s professional story is uniquely tied to a personal journey
4. A 3 part professional story journey is enough ‘story space” to capture your turning points
5. People buy the “WHY” of what you do behind your story; not just the WHAT.
Please don’t think your profession is so boring that nobody wants to hear your story.
Often it is THOSE stories that are the most compelling.
Please join me on this special workshop I’m doing at 10 am EST, January 16th 2014.
It’s called, “From Bad to Fab: Your About Page – Story Workshop”
I want to share with you some of the greatest insights and storywriting nuggets I’ve learned along the way that will allow you to give voice to that ONE story you’ve been holding back.
When you’ve nailed this STORY, you know, the one you’ve dreamed of sharing, you’ll…
1. feel more comfortable sharing your story online so you can build a stronger online presence
2. feel more comfortable using your professional story as part of your marketing copy (and yes, we’ll talk about how to do this on the call)
3. also learn other important uses of your professional story in your blog posts, your branding and marketing copy
Your ABOUT page!
This is the ONE main page on your site where you really have a chance to shine your authentic and vulnerable self, and I want to help you get there!
On this special workshop, you’ll learn and discover…
1. how to use turning points strategically to tell a story
2. the importance of a 3 part story
3. to overcome what’s getting in your way
4. find new ways to share relevant information your clients need and want to know and how to determine what that information really is!
1pm EST/10am PST
Bring a pen, notebook (or computer) and your open heart to start manifesting more of your professionally creative self!
Seriously… FREE spots are getting filled for this special class by phone. If you haven’t yet, come join us!
To see ALL of the powerful storytelling strategies I’ll be sharing, sign-up for the special teleclass below.
1pm EST/10am PST
Your one time investment is…
Before the call, you’ll also include handouts and templates to help you map out your professional story journey!.
So let’s ring in the New Year with a NEW YOU!
The STORY part of YOU!
With love and success,
P.S. This is a real hands-on kind of call because of just talking about the importance of storytelling, I’m going to get real and divulge some really cool strategies I have used to widen my influence.