Happy holidays! And may you have a wonderful 2016!
I usually send just one newsletter per month, so this is not a newsletter. Instead, I found it interesting to see what the most popular posts were on Giving Voice to Your Story over the past year. I’ve been chatting with writers over the last few weeks and many are working on 2016 marketing plans – (including myself.) I thought it would be helpful if I shared one extra note this year on what online users are finding popular if it helps you craft content or market yourself with courage:
Top 10 posts on Giving Voice to Your Story
(Based on visits in 2015)
- How to be more courageous: mindset
- How blogging connects authors with their target readers
- 7 Ways to Have More Courage in your Life
- What makes a successful crowdfunding campaign?– A guest post by Frank Thomas
- My memoir on serving in the Israel Defense Forces: Trying to fit in with the Sabra culture
- 7 things podcasters shouldn’t do to grow their business
- 10 things you’re doing wrong with your content and your brand
- 4 ways bloggers can make their brands stand the test of time
- Why I’m leaving the traditional world of publishing for good
- Writing a memoir that moves people to take action – A guest post by M. Shannon Hernandez
Stay tuned for next year when I’ll be sharing with you more ways you can market and promote your blog….
Hint, hint: Personality sells books and an online personality also helps build a following. So how can you do this with courage?
Have a wonderful holiday!!
To your courage,