If you’re a company running a business, you need professional-quality writing. Forecasters from Ad Age predicted that marketers are expected to spend $52.8 billion on digital marketing alone in 2014. This number will surpass $190 billion per year by 2016.
That’s great news for companies who are successfully reaching out to their customers using digital media and communications. The demand for professional-quality writing is skyrocketing across all industries. As a company owner, how many projects are you currently using that involve writing services to build your business? These 7 writing services are a must-have in today’s digital age, if you want to successfully build your business and connect successfully with your customers and prospects.
1. Direct-response sales letters. Promotional letters for the direct-response industry are all about persuading someone to action: click, sign up, donate, and buy. As your business grows, you need to ensure your clients are continually interested in your products and services.
2. E-newsletters. This is an inexpensive way for a company or service to develop a relationship with prospects, and position itself as an industry expert.
3. Case-studies. These “before-and-after” stories describing how a company solved a challenge with a product. The more case-studies you have, the more compelling your products and services will be.
4. Online content. As a business owner, you should be using infusing content such as articles, blog posts, emails, and so on as part of your marketing plan to educate your customers and prospects with stories, metaphors, and simple advice.
5. Social Media. Talk about variety! Business are posting to Facebook as well as short articles to LinkedIn, in addition to comment responses, tweets and more. This is a must have for engaging with your peeps.
7. Customized “story” pages. All businesses should have a compelling “About” page that really spells out the WHY of your journey and why you are doing what you are doing now. The WHY is more important than the actual product at first. Your prospect will buy based on your compelling WHY as opposed to buying simply based on the features.
Have you been using these writing services to run your business? How’s it going?
I’d love to help. Click here to learn more about how I can help you build your business in 2015.